Sunday, April 1, 2012

Something to die for...


That's this weeks A Muse Studio Challenge! A Muse has a ton of dies and I've slowly been building up my collection - it's not hard to do because they are so reasonably priced. The recent new catalog brought some exclusive Spellbinder dies which are darling. Check them out in the online store under the tools section.
For my card, I used the middle sized scallop die for the fence, two of butterfly die (comes in a set of 3 also) and the banner die, together with some more of the beautiful polka dotted paper which is my current obsession. I had cut out some clouds too, but I felt they made it just a little too busy so I used restraint (which I am not normally known for)
If you'd like to join in, we'd love to have you. Click on over here for all the details

No comments:

April Bloom Box

What is a Bloom Box? It's a monthly box of gorgeousness that is delivered right to your door!  Each month you receive an exclusive...