Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Around in circles

Because I made this card for Operation Write Home's Mother's Day card drive it was completed last month and I don't remember where I found the inspiration for it - I think it was Pinterest but now I can't find it on any of my boards Smiley from millan.net

 Anyhow, it was really easy to make and because I made multiples of it, all with different papers, it helped to use up a ton of scraps, as well as a ton of the prima's that I just had to have in every color known to man, which I hardly ever use any more.  So OWH gets cards and I get to use up supplies.  Everybody wins!

If you've never heard of OWH before, please check out their website.  It's a wonderful thing when you can combine a hobby you love with the chance to support our heroes.

Hope you all are having a fabulous Wednesday....

2 comments:

Elaine said...

Nice mix of papers Kay fab card well done Hugs Elaine.
I had probs with blogger too...similar to yours its a pain Glad you are sorted

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I love this card! It is a great design to mix patterns and use up scraps. You could swap out the greetings for more mileage.

July Bloom Box

Oh my goodness, the cuteness of this set!   And if that weren't enough, for the first time ever our Bloom Box comes with an "...