Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Around in circles

Because I made this card for Operation Write Home's Mother's Day card drive it was completed last month and I don't remember where I found the inspiration for it - I think it was Pinterest but now I can't find it on any of my boards Smiley from millan.net

 Anyhow, it was really easy to make and because I made multiples of it, all with different papers, it helped to use up a ton of scraps, as well as a ton of the prima's that I just had to have in every color known to man, which I hardly ever use any more.  So OWH gets cards and I get to use up supplies.  Everybody wins!

If you've never heard of OWH before, please check out their website.  It's a wonderful thing when you can combine a hobby you love with the chance to support our heroes.

Hope you all are having a fabulous Wednesday....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice mix of papers Kay fab card well done Hugs Elaine.
I had probs with blogger too...similar to yours its a pain Glad you are sorted

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I love this card! It is a great design to mix patterns and use up scraps. You could swap out the greetings for more mileage.

April Bloom Box

What is a Bloom Box? It's a monthly box of gorgeousness that is delivered right to your door!  Each month you receive an exclusive...