Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Bad Blogger

Not me (although I have been a bit scarce lately) but the interface, the program, the blog thingy itself. First my computer decided to change fonts on me without my permission - everything was coming up italics and nothing I did seemed to fix that. I deleted and re-installed fonts and programs, I did a system recovery, I opened and closed things, went "under the hood" in Google Chrome, installed Firefox........ you get the drift. NOTHING worked and it was driving my crazy. What I did find out, in all my frantic googling and searching through forums, was that lots of people seem to be having a similar issue so in case you are one of them, here is the solution that finally worked for me. Install this update , close out of Chrome and open it again and everything in the garden is rosy again. You're welcome !

No comments:

April Bloom Box

What is a Bloom Box? It's a monthly box of gorgeousness that is delivered right to your door!  Each month you receive an exclusive...