A week or so ago, I found a post by fellow A Muse Consultant Mindy where she challenged herself to make 100 cards in 100 days using only things she had in her stash. This called to me on many levels:
1. I could probably make many more than 100 cards without buying another thing
2. I could use a little motivation to create more consistently to help with #1
3. I could step up my contributions to Operation Write Home.
4. I could get a head start on Christmas cards - let's not discuss the chaos that was last Christmas and the guilt I felt about buying cards (see # 1 again)
5. If I use up some of my stuff, I can justify buying more stuff.
So I'm in. 100 cards in 100 days. June 1 through September 8th - that's all summer long, people! If you'd like to join in the fun, check out this thread on SCS and let's see how far we get!