Sunday, May 27, 2012

Let's Get Sentimental

Time for another A Muse Studio Challenge. This week we have been challenged to use a sentiment as the focus of the card. I have two favorite sentiment sets from A Muse; "essential sentiments", which has a sentiment for every holiday and every occasion and "hand scripted" which is my favorite favorite Smiley from millan.net and the set I've used here. I also used the heart die and our woodgrain impression plate and a few tinkles. Easy peasy - why not pop on over and join in the challenge with a sentimental card of your own?

4 comments:

June K said...

Your card is adorable. I love the all red and white.

Devon said...

BEAUTIFUL! I love this card! It popped right out of the computer at me.

Joyousgirl80 said...

Love this card! I love how bold and simple it is. Job well done!

Angela K said...

I LOVE you card!! So sweet!! TFS

July Bloom Box

Oh my goodness, the cuteness of this set!   And if that weren't enough, for the first time ever our Bloom Box comes with an "...