Saturday, June 2, 2012

Summer Sale!


Who doesn't love a getting a deal at the sales?  And this is a VERY good deal .  I joined A Muse Studio when they ran a kit special last year and I can honestly say I have never regretted it.  I joined because it was such a great deal (just look at everything you get!) but I stayed   I love everything about this company - they just really fit my style .    



Kick Start your summer TODAY!  
Our Starter Kit Special includes everything you need to start your own business!
 
*  four exclusive 2012 studio sampler stamp sets
*  set of four clear blocks
*  ten a|s pigment ink pads {cherry, currant, fern, french roast, grass, ocean, orange, papaya, bubblegum and sky}
*  memento tuxedo black ink pad
*  one copic marker {cool shadow}
*  double scrubber
*  squeaky clean stamp cleaner
*  adhesive runner
*  glue pen
*  diamond glitter
*  cardstock assortment - enough to create 16 each of five ready-to-roll cards 
*  swatch ring
*  twinkle stickers - clear
*  pearl stickers - vanilla
*  paper flowers - meadow mix
*  three spools grosgrain stitch ribbon {french roast, papaya, slate}*  4 - 2012 catalogs plus essential business supplies

No comments:

April Bloom Box

What is a Bloom Box? It's a monthly box of gorgeousness that is delivered right to your door!  Each month you receive an exclusive...