Sunday, March 4, 2012

Saturated Canary Challenge # 12


The theme for this challenge is *Doilies*, one of my favorite things to use when I am in an embellishment kind of mood. So one of my favorite embellishments + one of my favorite stamp companies = very happy stamper.

I used Canary Love, which was a freebie,(and wasn't that kind !) but you can find lots of other lovely Saturated Canary images right here

Sorry for the glare on the picture - I can't find the charger for my camera, so I had to use my phone...

1 comment:

Loopylou. said...

hiyah Kaye!
this is so sweet hun! love the black woody background too
thankyou for popping in and sharing it with us over on the SC challenge blog
hugs Lou xxx

April Bloom Box

What is a Bloom Box? It's a monthly box of gorgeousness that is delivered right to your door!  Each month you receive an exclusive...