Saturday, March 10, 2012

Pinterest

I LOVE Pinterest. I can spend hours on that site, checking out all the beautiful images and being inspired by all the creativity I find there. So today, when I saw this


I was a little concerned. So I got to clicking and went here, read that article and clicked on a link to here, which in turn led me to here, which finally led me here, which made me feel a little better, but wow - who knew how controversial this seemingly innocent addiction had become.

So I've decided - from now on, until there are some changes in the Pinterest TOS, I will only pin images from sites that have stated permission (including a Pin It button) I'm not ready to leave yet, but I am proceeding with caution.

No comments:

April Bloom Box

What is a Bloom Box? It's a monthly box of gorgeousness that is delivered right to your door!  Each month you receive an exclusive...