Saturday, March 24, 2012

Goodness!


Crafty goodness that is! So many new crafty goodies, I hardly know where to begin!

Along with what seems like half of the world, I am in the midst of the Tim Holtz Creative Chemistry Class. And already I'm a couple of days behind, but the beauty of an online class is taking it at your own speed and I have plans to get caught up over the weekend. I already have a huge stash of TH goodness, but I found it necessary to add to it yesterday. Luckily for me, my LSS, Pictures In Time, keeps all things Tim well stocked.

Then there was the new release goodness from the very talented Krista of Saturated Canary fame. My collection of these cuties is fast growing....... another three were added this week!

And lastly, A Muse Studio goodness - my order arrived yesterday and just look at those gorgeous colors! I love the A Muse cardstock - hello, polka dots! And the shimmer cardstock? Love, love, love!

And if that weren't enough, look closely to see the new dies and stamp sets. A Muse is what kick started my interest in stamping and I'm very glad I decide to join them as a consultant - they are a wonderful company to work with and I've never regretted my decision. If you are at all interested, check out the link to the current recruitment promotion, or just shoot me an e-mail.

Now I'm off to create - catch you all later!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow cannot wait to see what you creat with these ,I am following for inspiration Kay.
Hugs Elaine

April Bloom Box

What is a Bloom Box? It's a monthly box of gorgeousness that is delivered right to your door!  Each month you receive an exclusive...