Friday, September 18, 2009

Operation Write Home

I make Cards For Heroes, or at least I used to! Now I make cards for Operation Write Home - same people, different name. There are a couple of very good reasons for the change and you can find them all here, but the reason for sending cards to them hasn't changed so if you have a few (or a lot) of spare cards in your stash, or you just need a reason to make a bunch o'cards, check out the guidelines on the home page (that whole "no glitter" thing is a challenge for me!!) and get a package in the mail today!
Here's my Halloween stash, sneaking in just before the deadline .....

4 comments:

Diane said...

What a noble cause, and you are making such a huge contribution to it. Good for you! I applaud your efforts and the organization behind them.

The Mama Monkey said...

Awesome work for a great organization!! No glitter is hard for me, too!!

peggysue said...

That no glitter is always a challenge for me too. What a nice batch of cards you prepared there, always gratifying knowing they're going to someone who will appreciate them, no?

Gina said...

I am glitter phobic most of the time so i think I need to check this out! Great way to use your hobby to brighten even more lives!

July Bloom Box

Oh my goodness, the cuteness of this set!   And if that weren't enough, for the first time ever our Bloom Box comes with an "...