Friday, September 18, 2009

Operation Write Home

I make Cards For Heroes, or at least I used to! Now I make cards for Operation Write Home - same people, different name. There are a couple of very good reasons for the change and you can find them all here, but the reason for sending cards to them hasn't changed so if you have a few (or a lot) of spare cards in your stash, or you just need a reason to make a bunch o'cards, check out the guidelines on the home page (that whole "no glitter" thing is a challenge for me!!) and get a package in the mail today!
Here's my Halloween stash, sneaking in just before the deadline .....

4 comments:

Diane Noble said...

What a noble cause, and you are making such a huge contribution to it. Good for you! I applaud your efforts and the organization behind them.

The Mama Monkey said...

Awesome work for a great organization!! No glitter is hard for me, too!!

peggysue said...

That no glitter is always a challenge for me too. What a nice batch of cards you prepared there, always gratifying knowing they're going to someone who will appreciate them, no?

Gina Lindsay said...

I am glitter phobic most of the time so i think I need to check this out! Great way to use your hobby to brighten even more lives!

April Bloom Box

What is a Bloom Box? It's a monthly box of gorgeousness that is delivered right to your door!  Each month you receive an exclusive...