Saturday, January 3, 2009

Scottish Thistle


As soon as I saw this Magnolia stamp, I knew she had to be mine! Magnolias are still fairly hard to find here in the US, so I dropped several heavy hints to my mum. Lo and behold, look what showed up for me in a little package just after Christmas! Since she was kind enough to listen to my hints, it seemed only fair that I make her a thank you card. I am very guilty of making cards and not sending them and it's one of my goals this year to get better about making it to the Post Office!
For those of you who don't know, the thistle is the emblem of Scotland and I really haven't seen too many rubber stamps featuring them. I'm pleased with the way the card turned out - not so pleased with the way the picture turned out. I have a ways to go with the photo editing skills it seems...

No comments:

April Bloom Box

What is a Bloom Box? It's a monthly box of gorgeousness that is delivered right to your door!  Each month you receive an exclusive...