Thursday, January 8, 2009

The Angel Company 50% sale

Smiley from millan.net My order is in! (If you don't know what sale I am talking about, scroll down for details) There were a few sets on my wish list that are now on their way to my house...... at these prices, how could I resist? I got:

Glitter Goblins - love Halloween! Loved this set when it came out and resisted......

Seasonal Icons - how cute is this? I can think of lots of uses for this set. Such great value for money and that is always a good thing

Date Discs - another set I have had my eye on for a while now. Lots of potential here too, don't ya think?

Fore - DH is a golfer -'nuff said!! I don't complain too much though as we have an agreement. I don't ask how much he spends on golfing, and he don't ask how much I spend on stamping. Works for me Smiley from millan.net

Spooktacular - yip, love Halloween. You can never have too many Halloween sets IMHO Smiley from millan.net ........and today I learned how to add these animations to my blog posts. Bet you would never have guessed ? Smiley from millan.net

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Thanks for the info!

~*Joni said...

Oh I love enablers! :D Now I will be multi tasking indeed, commenting on blogs and shopping TAC online! Love your smileys, btw, they are fun indeed. Wonderful blog, I will pop in more often!

July Bloom Box

Oh my goodness, the cuteness of this set!   And if that weren't enough, for the first time ever our Bloom Box comes with an "...