Sunday, January 29, 2017

Love You So Much


Friday was happy mail day :)  New stamping supplies and more Color Silks for my collection.  Why are more people not talking about this amazing product?  





I didn't really know what to expect when the first cute little bottle showed up - but that's why I ordered it.  Love at first splash!  Now only a month later the collection has quadrupled in size and I won't be completely happy until I own them all.  No card seems complete to me without those little splashes, but that's not the only way you can use it.  You can add it directly to your stamps, and you can use it with baby wipes to create a watercolor effect.  Looking forward to experimenting more as my collection grows!

No comments:

April Bloom Box

What is a Bloom Box? It's a monthly box of gorgeousness that is delivered right to your door!  Each month you receive an exclusive...