Thursday, August 23, 2012

WT389 - Head In The Clouds


This was for the Ways to Use It Challenge on Splitcoast Stampers, find a way to use clouds.  The cloud die is one of my favorites so I couldn't resist joining in.  And I think my love of polka dot cardstock has been well documented here as well.  I colored the little house from the Hero Arts set  with my sadly neglected Copic markers - almost forgot how to use them!
Forgive the lighting - it's been dark and dismal most of the day here as the storm clouds gather overhead.  
Edited to add:  the cloud die is by A Muse Studio - set of 2 for $5.95

7 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

Your polka-dot sky and button sun are absolutely divine!! What a delightful layout for this precious card, Kay!! I NEED that cute cloud die!!

Unknown said...

Adorable!! The clouds are so cute and the button is a clever little touch! Great card!

Andrea said...

Absolutely adorable and fun! Love the whimsy of the polka dot sky and button sun!!

Who makes this cloud die?

Unknown said...

This is a fabulous Kay what a lovely New Home card , Love those clouds and the button sun what a great idea well done Hugs Elaine

paige said...

I love the card layout! Such a sweet card!

Heather North said...

This card just makes me smile. You may have been using clouds, but this card is a ray of sunshine.

Smiles, Laurie said...

This is great! Love your colouring on the house! ..and the idea of the button sun! yay!

April Bloom Box

What is a Bloom Box? It's a monthly box of gorgeousness that is delivered right to your door!  Each month you receive an exclusive...