Monday, October 12, 2009

Savannah

So I was going to show you some pictures of the Halloween cards I worked on this weekend ( I know - Halloween is so far out of my comfort zone, but I do like to live life on the edge) but I have misplaced my memory card adaptor and so can't get the pictures out of my camera. So instead I'm sharing some pictures of Savannah. We had the best weekend....... I totally fell in love with the city. From the elegant Mansion on Forsyth Park............


.... to the graceful old buildings like these:





From the beautiful squares:



to the fabulous fountains:



and the delicious food:



(Fried Green Tomatoes - it just had to be done, really didn't it?)

I left a small piece of my heart in Savannah. If you ever have the chance to visit, don't hesitate!

7 comments:

Gina said...

Great pictures, looks like a fun trip.

Chris said...

Lovely photos - must have been a great trip! There are so many places I'd love to go, even right here in the US.

Love the new look of your blog - I've been debating 3 columns for a while. Looks good! :)

peggysue said...

Is that an itty bitty you in front of the fountain? Glad you had a good trip!

Stephanie said...

how shabby chic!! glad you enjoyed it :)

Grace said...

Oh this looks like such a fun trip! I hope we can do this one day soon! Thanks for sharing all this fun with us!

katiesniche said...

Wonderful pictures. It's a city I've always wanted to visit, possibly next year! Thanks for sharing.

Dawn said...

Nice to see what you look like Kay.

I was going to book Fl for Christmas next year but the weather been so cold this year put me off.

WIll book Oct again.

Dawn

July Bloom Box

Oh my goodness, the cuteness of this set!   And if that weren't enough, for the first time ever our Bloom Box comes with an "...