Saturday, October 3, 2009

Holiday weekend

It's my birthday today, Smiley from millan.net so my DH has spirited me off to Savannah for the weekend to a most lavish hotel called "The Mansion on Forsyth Park" No cards this weekend (I know, World Card Making Day and I'm heading to the spa, then lunch, then some general 'sploring of Savannah ....... the shame of it)

One of my bloggy buddies from Oceans 11,my blogging group of talented stampers, shares her birthday with me - so here is a little message just for
Siobhan:

Smiley from millan.net

I'll post some Savannah pictures and catch up with you all later in the week!

6 comments:

Mary said...

Have a wonderful Birthday!!

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday!! Hope you're enjoying your spa getaway!!

Diane Noble said...

Happy, Happy Birthday! Have a blast!

Gina Lindsay said...

I hope you are having a great weekend!

The Mama Monkey said...

Thanks Kay! You are so thoughtful and that is just too cute! LOL

You certainly had a much better b-day than I did! LOL DH is actually in JAX right now! He had to go back for a wedding...but don't feel bad for me; I am going "home" in 2 weeks and I will be shopping at Mikes to make up for it!! :)

Chris said...

Happy belated birthday! Hope it was a super trip. :) Sounds wonderful. The 3rd is my DH and my anniversary...must be a great day all around! tee hee...ps. Your card above is amazing - you really are an expert colorer!

April Bloom Box

What is a Bloom Box? It's a monthly box of gorgeousness that is delivered right to your door!  Each month you receive an exclusive...