Thursday, May 7, 2009

Spring Cleaning


In keeping with tradition, I've had a good old clean out this week and have come up with a box of rubbah which needs a new home. Some of it is more loved than others, all of it is available for viewing in the slideshow to your right. I know the pictures in the sidebar are kind of off to one side, but they are fine when you click on it - and when you click on it, you can see the prices too!

Prices do not include shipping and are negotiable - if you see something you love and you don't think the price is fair, let me know.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

I added you to my reader I am really enjoying your blog, glad you were in the hop! Do you have any of these still available? I see a script stamp I may need...

April Bloom Box

What is a Bloom Box? It's a monthly box of gorgeousness that is delivered right to your door!  Each month you receive an exclusive...