Sunday, April 5, 2009

Things learned about blogging....

I have been, and still am, an avid blog reader. I discovered the blogging community on SCS a couple of years ago and started adding my favorites to my computer bookmarks. And from the links of the blogs themselves, I found more blogs which also got added as favorites. Then I found google reader which allowed me to catagorize and keep up with them all with ease, so I added more and more. They are as varied as my interests which are legion! Stamping blogs, cooking blogs, scrapbooking, digital scrapbooking, gardening, crafty, books and some which really defy description and just fit in to the 'other" category. Google reader rocks! But it does make me very lazy about commenting, because I have to actually leave it, load the actual blog and make the comment which I don't take time to do very often.

Now that I blog myself I get why people like comments.... and I do make an effort to do it more, so I am wondering -is there a way to leave comments through google reader that I just don't know about? Any suggestions much appreciated!

I have too many things I want to do and not enough time to do them all in!!! And yet, I keep blurfing and finding more great blogs....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kay. It kind of makes your day when someone takes the time to leave a message. I know how you feel. I am not a computer/blog guru. I go to Google Reader and click on the post - it opens a separate window with the blog. Once I have commented, I close the window but my Google Reader is still there and I can go to the next blog and repeat. Not sure if that is how yours works. I have "no idea" how I set it up though :)

April Bloom Box

What is a Bloom Box? It's a monthly box of gorgeousness that is delivered right to your door!  Each month you receive an exclusive...