Monday, April 20, 2009

Lost In Austen

Stamping and such isn't all I do. I also love to read Smiley from millan.netand very much enjoy movies of all kinds (other than gratuitous violence, not so much for those types of movies) I recently found Netflix,something which I'm sure every other movie lover on the planet found forever ago. Something else I will confess is that I am a very accomplished procrastinator....... and this disease seeps into all parts of my life. I don't just put off nasty things, I even put off things I might enjoy. Like joining Netflix. Which leads me neatly back to my original subject of a movie I had never heard of which Netflix suggested for me, that I LOVED. I lost 3 hours of my life to this movie last Friday night Smiley from millan.netand don't regret a second of it. If you like Jane Austen, even a little bit, you will love Lost In Austen. And you didn't even have to join Netflix to get the recommendation......... you're welcome!

1 comment:

kat9 said...

I love movies too and I love the Jane Austin movies. Thanks for the tip.

July Bloom Box

Oh my goodness, the cuteness of this set!   And if that weren't enough, for the first time ever our Bloom Box comes with an "...