Thursday, February 26, 2009

You've got me swinging on a star....


........or swinging on a moon would be more accurate, I suppose. Told you I wasn't nearly done with the H&S stamps. I actually made this a couple of weeks ago and never got around to posting it but I have been sucked in to the black hole that is Facebook and haven't been in the stamp room for days!
My favorite technogeek (her word, not mine) and I were discussing some other computer stuff and the subject of Facebook came up. I told her I had signed up, checked around and just didn't see what the fuss was about. She told me to try again and that I would love it. So I did and Ermmm......... makes a BIG difference once you have some "friends"!! I have found so many people from school, from Scotland and from our Navy days - it's my new, new addiction which has sucked up the time I was reserving for the new (blogging) addiction. I need a few more hours in my day to deal with all this cyber stuff.

13 comments:

Sandra said...

Step away from the facebook.......! You could be lost forever ;o)
Beautiful card. Love that Hanglar image. I've got it and haven't made a card with it yet. Hmmmm will need to recitify that soon.
Hugs
Sandra xx

kat9 said...

I have heard that about facebook. I am scared to go there but I hear it is fun. I too love all the Hanglar stamps. I still am hoping to find someone willing to buy them for me.(can't get them here) but I do have a few images someone gave me to play with....I love them.
Great job and welcome back to blog...lol

Kathy

Anonymous said...

Cute card!
I love facebook, I've been able to connect with so many long lost friends =)

Saved By Grace said...

I love this card it is a very cute image and you turned it into a wonderful card. Great coloring.

Enfys said...

Lovely card, such a cute image. Facebook. UGH, I hate it. All that writing on walls, and everyone has a lot more friends than me!!
hugs
enfys x

Grace said...

Oh this is sooo adorable! Where can we get Hanglar stamps? They are sooo cute but I haven't seen them in any stores or on line. Just wondered. Adorable card.... now pull yourself away from facebook girl.... you'll be lost forever! LOL! Have a great weekend from Ocean's 11!

Kim Murphy said...

What a cute card! Love your coloring and shading - great job!

Mary said...

Cute!!! And I know what you mean about blogging addiction!
Hi from Ocean's 11!

The Mama Monkey said...

Oh no...I know the FB black hole feeling! After a month of so of "catching up" you will not be as consumed! It is so perfect for us military nomads, isn't it?! You will have to add me as a friend (I can be your token AF girl)!!

I love your card! Fabulous job coloring that image!!

katiesniche said...

I still haven't caught the Facebook bug. The guy who created it was on the Today show Friday and they have thousands signing up daily, unreal.
Cute card...you've got me singing.

laos348 said...

This is super cute! I've only just recently discovered Facebook too - I've been only stopping in for short times on there so I don't get completely obsessed with it!

peggysue said...

Very cute! He's almost swinging on a star, right? Swinging a star on the moon . . .cute color choices.

Dell said...

This is really cute. Great coloring. Yes, FB is addicting.

Dell

April Bloom Box

What is a Bloom Box? It's a monthly box of gorgeousness that is delivered right to your door!  Each month you receive an exclusive...