Sunday, February 1, 2009

Serendipity



Millan.netThe much anticipated, brand new spring supplement/magalogue from The Angel Company is here with 48 new sets, including new hostess sets, a ton of great tips, ideas and card sketch ideas and our revamped hostess rewards plan. I love the whole thing! And I love most of all that the company has listened to its demonstators and is changing to meet what we and our customers want, especially now, when every crafting dollar counts. I'm very excited to see what other changes this year is going to bring to TAC!

Serendipity goes "live" for ordering tomorrow so I'm sure it won't be long before it's available for viewing on the website, but if you can't wait, I'd be happy to mail one out to you Smiley from millan.net. If you cover the cost of the supplement ($2.95) then I will cover the cost of shipping (media mail) Just e-mail me and let me know.

No comments:

April Bloom Box

What is a Bloom Box? It's a monthly box of gorgeousness that is delivered right to your door!  Each month you receive an exclusive...