Saturday, July 14, 2012

Day 44 - 100 Cards in 100 Days



Continuing the Christmas in July theme - and the one cut, two cards epiphany, here are the next two cards for the 100 cards challenge.  I went back and counted all the duplicates, plus the cards that are so almost exactly alike that I won't be posting them and I'm at 35 cards!  And since this is the 14th of July,  I'm almost exactly where I should be.  With a little this weekend, I might even get ahead.....

I'm having so much fun with this - it has turned into so much more than just making 100 cards.  Many, many  thanks to Mindy for starting it all off.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kay, these are so cute! I love the way you used the negative!

Amanda said...

LOVE LOVE the first card. Gives a good feeling of whimsey to me!

Lynn McAuley said...

Fabulous embossed background for this fun holiday design!! Great work, Kay!

Unknown said...

These are BOTH fabulous. And yes, I'd LOVE your recipe for Sausage Rolls!

Heather North said...

What a great concept...one cut 2 cards. :) And what cute cards they are.

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Love the CAS cards.

paige said...

You have two fun and festive cards ready to use for the holidays!

Unknown said...

You are such a creative crafter each card is unique , I love the rosette on this one and the fabulous embossing behind it.Well done you are crafting beautifully Hugs Elaine

Andrea said...

Love this Christmas card-festive!

April Bloom Box

What is a Bloom Box? It's a monthly box of gorgeousness that is delivered right to your door!  Each month you receive an exclusive...