Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Pinterest Inspired

Like everyone else in the crafty world, I love me some Pinterest and can totally loose track of time while browsing there, but, for me, the difference between this piece of heaven on the interweb and many of the other places I love to visit is that for some reason I actually do/make some of the things I pin. I've even made a board where I can pin the things I've made, as opposed to just the things I've pinned.
There is so much inspiration there and so many great cards ideas! So when Mr. Mojo takes a vacation, head over to Pinterest and see if you can find him - or take a walk on the wild side and cheat on him with some of the fabulousness you will find.





















This card, which I made for a one of my favorite babies first brithday was inspired by/copied from this card by Kryssi at Sugar Buffet Studios. I loved everything about her card and adapted it to work with what I had on hand. My sentiment came from a*muse studios "birthday greetings" set, the star dies are also from a*muse, as is the card stock.

No comments:

April Bloom Box

What is a Bloom Box? It's a monthly box of gorgeousness that is delivered right to your door!  Each month you receive an exclusive...