Monday, December 21, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like.........

Animation from millan.net

Life has been a blur for me for the last month and I've barely even seen a rubber stamp, never mind had time to create anything. Next year I am starting early (umm, didn't I say that last year? I think I might have...) Anyhoo, I have some time off work over the Christmas period and I am planning some selfish creative time.

Hope everyone has a fabulous Christmas and that Santa brings you everything you have been wishing for. Smiley from millan.net

7 comments:

Mary said...

Merry Christmas!!

weewiccababe said...

same to you Kay - have a super xmas and all the best for 2010
we have loads of snow - its fab
Debz
xx

peggysue said...

Umm, I said that last year too. I sent out a total of about 17 cards this year (sorry!) There is always next year! Right? Right? :) Merry Christmas and I hope you enjoy your time off and get a chance to get inky.

Grace said...

I do know what you're saying gf!!! I just wanted to come by and wish you a Merry Christmas and a very happy new year!!!

Gina said...

I say every year that I am going to start early! This coming year though, a group of friends and I are challenging each other to a monthly challenge to get them done! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas. I get my Keurig tomorrow!

Dell said...

Enjoy your time off and have fun creating.

Stephanie said...

Just stopping by to wish you a very happy,healthy new year!!

July Bloom Box

Oh my goodness, the cuteness of this set!   And if that weren't enough, for the first time ever our Bloom Box comes with an "...