Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Bubble Wrap Background


When I joined Fun Stampers Journey, I really had no expectations other than getting some new craft supplied at a discounted price.  I wanted some new ink pads and I can always use glue and other basic supplies so even if I never made it past my first quarter I could kitnap.  And FSJ has a hobbyist option that is only $50 - what did I have to loose?  Nothing, that's what.  

 What I got was so much more than a bunch of new ink pads!  My love of paper crafting is back in a big way.  I'm so enthused about this company, its products and its founder and president Richard Garay (RG)  His enthusiasm is contagious, his products are innovative and he is so generous with his time and talent.  If you are on FaceBook, check out his page RGSignature, where he often pops on to go live and share a project.  These cards came from his share last Friday night, where he demonstrated how to create this background using the amazing FSJ Silks and the bubble wrap that protects some of the items in any given FSJ order.  I just LOVED what he shared and was inspired to create these.


I am so grateful to this company for giving me back my love of creating. 

No comments:

April Bloom Box

What is a Bloom Box? It's a monthly box of gorgeousness that is delivered right to your door!  Each month you receive an exclusive...